1. Aggression, 2018 (medium format)
2. Captain's House, 2017 (large format)
3. Radio House, 2016 (medium format)
4. Doors, 2018 (medium format)
5. Elizabeth's Doll, 2016 (medium format)
6. In The Weeds, 2017 (large format)
Medium: black and white panchromatic film.
Lauren Fedorchak is a photographer who recently relocated to Vernon Valley, New Jersey. Her photographic endeavors have ranged from the experimental to the ostensibly traditional. While she vacillates between many different cameras and formats, her visual pursuits remain steadfast in their exploration of the temporal. Preservation and process are thematic forefronts to Fedorchak’s artistic practice.
Fedorchak received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Arts from Ramapo College of New Jersey in 2014 and a Master of Fine Arts in Studio Art from Maine College of Art in 2019. Currently, she is an adjunct professor at Ramapo College teaching Black and White Photography.